Planning a bonfire? Need to burn brush?

A burn permit is required to burn stuff in Speaker Township.

  1. Contact Assistant Fire Chief Tom Murray @ (810) 378-5867 to obtain the permit to burn.
  1. Contact Sanilac County Central Dispatch @ (810) 648-2024 Ext. 2 to advise a burn permit was issued, and give the appropriate information (i.e. name, address, and phone number).
The fine for not having a burn permit if the fire department is dispatched is $600.
Be safe out there.

Recent Posts

Board Meetings

Board Meetings are the 1st Tuesday of each month unless there is an election or holiday that day.  If there