Speaker Township


How to get a burn Permit

  1. Contact Assistant Fire Chief Tom Murray @ (810) 378-5867 to obtain the permit to burn.
  1. Contact Sanilac County Central Dispatch @ (810) 648-2024 Ext. 2 to advise a burn permit was authorized and give the appropriate information( i.e. name, address, and phone number).